Nargund College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru, India
Ramaiah university of applied sciences, Bengaluru, India.
Total Years of Experience: 06 Months
Academic: 06 Months
- Conducting Theory and Practical classes for B.Pharm Human Anatomy and Physiology and pharmacology
- Animal (Wistar rats, mice, rabbit) Handling, Withdrawal of blood samples (Marginal Ear vein, Retro-orbital plexus, IV, Intra-Cardiac), Animal dosing (oral, IV, IM, SC, IP).
- Handling of UV, HPLC, Auto analyzer, actophotometer, Analgesiometer, Psycho-Pharmacological screening Instruments etc.
- Clinical pharmacology, Pharmacotherapy
- Preclinical and clinical Research, Cardiovascular Disorders.
National Conference Papers
- An E‑Poster Presentation titled “TRANSDERMAL PATCH LOADED WITH NANOPARTICLES OF SIDDHA MINERAL EXTRACT” at “Annual conference of society for the study of Xenobiotics (SSX), India” on July 14th — 17th, 2021 held at Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
International Journal Papers
- Azamthulla, M., International Journal of Modern Pharmaceutical Research.