A registered Advocate authorised to practise at the Karnataka Bar Council, Ms Reet Singh works as a Trainer at the Directorate of Transferable Skills and Leadership Development, RUAS. She teaches various subjects like the Constitution of India, Human Rights and Legislative Procedures, Company Law, Contracts Law, Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Tort Law, Alternative Dispute Settlement, Consumer Protection and Information Technology. She is a Member Secretary of the University Ethics Committee for Human Trials (UECHT) and a member of the Board of Studies for the School of Law at RUAS.
She studied for her Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) course at M S Ramaiah College of Law where she was a rank holder and took up a Master’s degree in Intellectual Property Law at Christ University, Bangalore. She has successfully completed a plethora of online and classroom certification courses from various American and Indian universities. These include Negotiation and American Contract Law courses from Yale University (USA), Environmental law and policy from University North Carolina (USA), Law and Economics of Media Platforms from the University of Chicago (USA), Corporate & Commercial Law, Contracts & Employment Law from the University of Illinois. She has certifications in Medical Negligence and Cyber Law from National Law University Bangalore.
Masters In Law
Christ University, Bangalore
Integrated Graduation B.A., LL.B.
M.S.Ramaiah College of Law Under Karanataka State Law University (KSLU)
- Patenting Artificial Intelligence
- Effects of economic growth on the environment
- Bridging the gap between Fundamental Rights and rights of LGBTQ
- The effect of Intellectual property on economy
- Effect of the various pandemics like COVID 19 on Law
“ A Critical Study On Moral Rights Of Authors With Special Reference To UK, US And India”- 2018
Articles and Papers
- “Constant struggle for balance between law and society”- Jindal Law and Humanities Journal , 2020
- “Human Rights and Climate Change” — Lex Jura Law Journal- 2020
- “Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) applicable to Chemical Waste management” – NLSIU Environmental Law Centre, 2019
- “ The Impact of the Indian legal system in our society”- HNLU Journal of Law and Social Sciences [Vol 5, Number 1], 2019
- “Violation of Rights of Transgender in India”- law, Human rights Journal Vol VII of NLSIU Bangalore 2019
- “Should E‑Pharmacy be made Illegal in India?”- UAS-JMC (Journal of Management and Commerce) journal 2019
- “India’s daughter In the Land of Durga and Kali – The Plight of Women in India”, MSRCL, Law Journal, Vol 2, 2017
- Author of three fictional books published by pothi.com and having ten lakh readers and growing in online version Wattpad — a. A Second Chance? — 2015
Secretary of University Ethics Committee for Human Trials (UECHT)
Karnataka Bar Council
All India Bar Registered Advocate in Karnataka Bar Council Registered Advocate in All India Bar