Ms. Priyanka currently pursuing Doctoral Research in Healthcare Supplier Relationship management. Thesis titled: To Develop a Model for Healthcare Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) to Enhance the Effectiveness of Hospital Supply Chains by Addressing the Real-Time Sector-Specific Problems in India. As a Research Scholar, she has worked on statistical data analysis in the fields of supply chains, building Structural Equation Models. Has been exposed to working on IBM SPSS AMOSS, JMP, Minitab, and Tableau. Built Models in Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA).
As a Computer Network Engineer, She has worked under the Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme of the Government of India (TEQIP). Has working knowledge of mathematics, telecommunications, and electronics; network security, network monitoring, and administration software programs; familiarity with network analyzers, network switches, and wireless LAN servers.
Also, an effective trainer for Business Communication, to industries longing to improve their staff productivity with work ethics and professionalism.
B.Tech. (Information Science and Engineering)
M.Tech. (Computer Networks)
- Academic — 7 years
- Research — 2 years
Statistical Data Analysis, Computer Networks, Data Science, Data mining and Analysis, Business Communications
Contributed as a Supply Chain Analyst at the state drug store, Govt. of Karnataka from 2015 to 2017. Monitored performance metrics, and supervised Nikshay Aushadi’s web portal. Lead a review process to define the root cause of issues and implement corrective actions. Worked with the operations team to meet inventory targets while maintaining the hospital service levels. Provided forecasting and demand planning and also, anticipated production capacity constraints. Documented operating procedures for the demand /supply planning process.
Supply Chain Management, statistical Data Analysis, Computer Networks, Data Science, Data mining and Analysis, Business Communications, Healthcare SRM, Network Management, Network and Information Security, and Cloud Computing
Ph.D. Dissertation (Ongoing):
To Develop a Model for Healthcare Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) to Enhance the Effectiveness of Hospital Supply Chains by Addressing the Real-Time Sector-Specific Problems in India National Conference Papers
International Conference Papers
- Critical Parameters of Supplier Relationship Management in the Indian Health Care supply Chain A Pilot Study, Global Healthcare and Medical Tourism – International, International Conference Presentation-IIMK, March 2019
- Cloud computing: Overview, International Conference on Big Data, July 2014
- Performance of Heterogeneous networks, International Conference on Networks and Emerging trends in Network performance, June 2014
- Comparison between handoffs, International Conference on Networks and Emerging trends in Network performance, December 2013
- Survey on NS‑2, Journal of Network Security, Department of Information Science, June 2013
- PAM: Efficient and Privacy-Aware Monitoring Framework for continuously moving objects, National Conference on Internet Security, East-West Institute of Technology, July 2012
International Journal Papers
- Prasad, N. and Priyanka, S.P., 2015, November. Performance of tracking public transport in heterogeneous networks. In 2015 IEEE International Conference on Research in Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (ICRCICN) (pp. 357 – 362). IEEE.
- KS, N.P., and Priyanka, S.P., Propagation Models for Next-Generation Networks in NS‑3: A Survey. International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, 10(7PP), pp.54 – 60.
- KS, N.P. and Priyanka, S.P., Revolutionizing and Transforming Health Science Using Big Data.
- Priyanka, S.P., CLOUD COMPUTING: OVERVIEW, ISSUES, CHALLENGES, APPLICATIONS, AND FUTURE RESEARCH DIRECTION.
- 1st Place for Technical Paper presentation on Review of the applications of agent technology in traffic and transportation systems at Emerging trends in information technology and mathematics. Dated 3rd and 4th November 2011
- Engaging Public Speaker at orphanages and Govt. schools on Personality Development Programs 2015- Till Date
- Proactive at service to society since 2008 registered under NSS