Ms Nikita T works as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at RUAS and has 4 years of experience in teaching, research and industry. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and a Master’s degree in Electrical Machinery Design.
M.tech in Electrical Machinery Design
BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Total years of Experience :
Academic Experience :
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering — Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore — 4 Years (2016 ‑Present)
Electrical Machine Design, Electrical Vehicles
FEM Analysis, MATLAB
- Electrical Vehicles
- FEM Analysis
International Conference Papers: 2
- T. Nikita, K. Manickavasagam and S. Sachin, “Magnetostriction analysis on doubly fed induction generator under normal and low voltage ride through (LVRT) condition,” 2017 International Conference on Technological Advancements in Power and Energy ( TAP Energy), Kollam, 2017, pp. 1 – 5.
- T. Nikita, K. Manickavasagam and S. Sachin, “Computational analysis on Doubly fed induction generator to determine core loss under normal and low voltage ride through (LVRT) condition,” 2017 International Conference on Technological Advancements in Power and Energy ( TAP Energy), Kollam, 2017, pp. 1 – 6.
- Nikita, T., Prajwal, K.T. (2021) PID Controller Based Two Wheeled Self Balancing Robot, 5th IEEE International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics, SCAD College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli. (Scopus Indexed Conference) https://doi.org/10.1109/ICOEI51242.2021.9453091
International Journal Papers: 1
- Venkatesan, S., Manickavasagam, K., Tengenkai, N. and Vijayalakshmi, N., 2019. Health monitoring and prognosis of electric vehicle motor using intelligent digital twin. IET Electric Power Applications.