Mr. Vineeth V is currently pursuing Ph.D. from the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. His area of research is Geospatial Analysis and Forecasting of Urban Groundwater Level using ML & Deep Learning models.
Data Analytics, Water Resources Management, Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
- Vineeth V & Parthasarathy Ramachandran (2022). Components of urban groundwater recharge in Bengaluru, India. Urban Water Journal. Scopus ranked Q1 Journal cite score 4.4.
- Vineeth V. and Parthasarathy Ramachandran.: “REOF Analysis of Ground Water Level Variation in an Urban Hard Rock Aquifer System”, European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2021, online, 19 – 30 Apr 2021, EGU21-13982, 2021.
- “Components of Ground Water Recharge in Bengaluru, India” Third Indian National Ground Water Conference (INGWC 2020), February 2020, Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM), Kozhikode, India.
- “Impact of Domestic Water Pricing on Equity in Water Supply of Bengaluru City” at International Water Association (IWA), Water Loss Conference, Bengaluru, India, February 2016.
- Awarded Japan Science & Technology (JST) fellowship under Sakura science student exchange
- Awarded Ministry of Education, Senior Research Fellowship (SRF, August 2018)
- Awarded MHRD Junior Research Fellowship (JRF, August 2016)
- Awarded MHRD GATE Scholarship (2013−2015)