M.Tech in Information Technology
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surthakal
B.E in Information Science
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
Total Experience: 5 years
- Assistant Professor, MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, September 2016-present
- Teaching Assistant (TEQIP-II)-NITK, Surathkal, 2012 – 2015
- Assistant Lecturer, NITK, Surathkal, July 2015 to May 2016
Internet of Things, LI-FI technology, Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Application Development, Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Internet of Things
- LI-FI technology
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Application Development
National Conference Papers: 2
- Performance Analysis of VMware ESX server and Citrix Xen server. (National Conference)
- Fabrication and Digitization of Low-Cost pothole Quantifying device. (National Conference)
International Conference Papers: 6
- “Fake Review Detection and Prevention using Classification and Authentication Techniques.” (Springer)
- “Automated Electric Bill Generation System using Internet of Things” (Springer)
- Li-Fi Technology using Solar Panel(IEEE Conference)
- Compound word generator for Sanskrit based on Sandhi rules given by Panini (Paninian Grammar), International Engineering Symposium 2016, Kumamoto, Japan
- Performance analysis of process driven and event driven web servers (IEEE Conference, Coimbatore)
- Evaluating Performance of Virtual Machines on Hypervisor (Type‑2)(International Conference)
- Secured “First Place” in National Conference on Transportation on Road and infrastructure organized by RASTA-Center for Road Technology.
- Member of Development of an Algorithm for testing GATE results (CCMT), MHRD Project.
- Member and Lead in the Development of Web Application for Direct Admission for Student of Abroad (DASA), MHRD Project.
- AMCAT Certified Data Processing Specialist.