Mr Nithin Venkataram has been an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering since 2011. Before that, he was occupied in gaining industrial experience as a design engineer and postgraduate intern for three years. He became a member of the Indian Structural Integrity Society (InSIS) in 2015.
He completed his post graduate studies from Manipal Institute of Technology in 2011 and is now pursuing a PhD degree in Gear Dynamics and Fault Modelling from MSRUAS. He is interested in researching about condition monitoring of rotating machines, multi-body dynamics and signal analysis.
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore
M. Tech. in Computer Aided Machine Design and Analysis
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
Alpha College of Engineering affiliated to VTU, Belgaum
Total Experience: 11 years 1 month
Industry: 2 years 4 months
Academic: 8 years 9 months
Assistant Professor — Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bengaluru (April 2014-till date)
Assistant Professor — M. S. Ramaiah School of Advance Studies, Bengaluru (October 2011-April 2014)
Post Graduate Intern — Toyo Denki Power Systems Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru (August 2010 –May2011)
Design Engineer — Conceptia Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru (April 2007 –July 2009)
Research Interest: Dynamics and condition monitoring
Research Expertise: Dynamics, FEM
- Dynamics and condition monitoring
International Conference Papers:
- Nithin Venkataram, Rahul, M. Cadambi and Arun, R. Rao (2018) Numerical Simulation of Time-Invariant Error and its Effect on Planetary Gearbox Dynamics, MATEC Web of Conferences, pp. 352 – 356
- Bhargav, Parameshwaran, M. A., Sivaraj, S. andNithin Venkataram(2018) Conceptual Design of Planetary Gearbox System for Constant Generator Speed in Hydro Power Plant, MATEC Web of Conferences, pp. 407 – 452
National Journal Papers:
- Parameswaran, Nithin Venkataram, Chintan Upadhyay “Numerical Modeling and Simulation of Cycloidal Speed Reducer for Contact Forces in Robotic Joints”, SASTECH Journal, Vol. 15, pp. 1 – 4.
International Journal Papers:
- Rohit Guddad and Nithin Venkataram(2017) Effect of Shaft and Bearing Flexibilities on Gear Tooth Contact Analysis, Materials Today: Proceedings, 4, pp. 10823 – 10829.
- Jayaraj Acharya and Nithin Venkataram(2017) Kinematic Analysis and Thread Profile Modification Study of Planetary Roller Screw Actuator, Materials Today: Proceedings, 4, pp. 10965 – 10970.
- Virupaxayya Hiremath and Nithin Venkataram(2017) Vibration Charecteristics of a High Speed Gearbox through Dynamic Analysis, Materials Today: Proceedings, 4, pp. 10935 – 10943
- Venkatesh Gangadhara, Suresh Babu, Rahul, M. Cadambi, Arun, R. Rao and Nithin Venkataram(2017) Design and Analysis of Rubber Pallet for Industrial Application, Materials Today: Proceedings, 4, pp. 10886 – 10893
- VK Prashanthkumar, Nithin Venkataram, N S Mahesh (2014), “Process Parameter Selection for Resistance Spot Welding through Thermal Analysisof 2 mm CRCA Sheets”, Procedia Materials Science, Vol. 5, pp. 369 – 378
- BV Vijay, V Nithin(2017), “Shape-Optimized Bubbled-Armour Forms for High Resistance to Ballistic Penetration”, Procedia engineering, Vol. 173, pp. 299 – 305
- Nithin Venkataramand Thejas, S. “Method, System and Apparatus for In-line Pipe Inspection”, Indian Patent Application: 201841049197, December 26, 2018
Indian Structural Integrity Society