Around 12 years of experience which includes 8 Years of Teaching and Research experience of Machine Learning, Data Mining, Social Network Analysis, Web Intelligence, Game Theory, Mechanism design, Healthcare and Electronic commerce. Ability to design, articulate and deploy solutions based on specifications while leveraging personal knowledge of Analytics and Modelling. Well versed in Enterprise Data Management concepts like Map-Reduce, Data-Modelling along with knowledge of R tool. Around 4 years of IT Industry experience in requirement analysis, design, development and testing of Client/Server, web-based, n‑tier architecture applications and products building. Experienced in handling and leading the team of more than 5 members.
(PhD) in Computer Science and Engineering
M.Tech in Computer Scinece and Technology
BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Total Experience: 12 years
- Assistant Professor at Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Jan 2020 — till date
- Assistant Professor at SJB Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Aug 2012 — 16 Dec 2019.
- Professional Access Software Development pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Sep 2008 – July 2010.
- Zenco IT Services, Bangalore, June 2006 — July 2008.
- Flextronics, Bangalore, Feb 2006- May 2006.
- Delivered Training on Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF) at Multifond Technologies, Bangalore.
- Conducted training for Muscat Clearing and Depository on Developing Enterprise Applications, Sultanate of Oman, Muscat
- Conducted training for Royal Oman Police IT Team on Developing Enterprise Applications, Sultanate of Oman, Muscat.
- Delivered a Talk on Project Development for students at AIT, Chikkamangaluru. September 2019.
- Delivered a Talk on Hadoop, Hive, Pig at one day Workshop on “Big data and its Applications”, Department of CS&E, NIE, Mysore, May 2015.
- Delivered Talk on Subspace algorithms at four days Workshop on “Image Analysis and Machine Intelligence”, Department of CS&E, Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore, August 2013.
Machine Learning, Data Mining, Social Network Analysis, Game Theory, Web Intelligence, Electronic commerce, Big Data Analytics
Machine Learning, Graph Theory, Data mining
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Social Network Analysis
- Game Theory
- Web Intelligence
- Electronic commerce
- Big Data Analytics
- Graph Theory
- Mohan Kumar K N, S. Sampath, Mohammed Imran, Pradeep. N, “Prediction of Diagnostic Codes of Chronic Condition for Preventive Care”, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, ISSN: 2005 – 4238, vol. 29, no. 03, pp. 6454 – 6463, 2020.
- Mohan Kumar K N, S. Sampath, Mohammed Imran, “Classification of Diagnostic Codes of Chronic Condition and Performance Evaluation of Various Approaches”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, ISSN: 2277 – 3878, vol. 8, issue.1, pp. 1072 – 1077, 2019.
- Mohan Kumar K N, S. Sampath, Mohammed Imran “An Overview on Disease Prediction for Preventive Care of Health Deterioration”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, ISSN: 2249 – 8958,vol. 8, issue.5S, pp. 255 – 261, 2019.
- Mohan Kumar K.N, S. Sampath, Mohammed Imran, Pradeep.N,” Clustering Diagnostic Codes: Exploratory Machine Learning Approach for preventive care of Chronic Diseases”, In the Proc. of Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA), Springer, 2020.
- Mohan Kumar K N, S. Sampath, Mohammed Imran, “Robust Methods Using Graph and PCA for Detection of Anomalies in Medical Records”, In Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies (ICIDCA), ISBN 978−3−030−38040−3 , vol. 46, pp. 342 – 352, Springer, 2019.
American Statistical Association