M.Sc. [Engg.] in Rotating Machinery Design
Coventry University, UK
B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka, India
Total Years of Experience: 13 Years 6 months
- 7½ Years as Asst. Professor in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Science, Bengaluru
- 3 Years as Asst. Professor in M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bengaluru
- 1½ Years as Senior Training Engineering in M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bengaluru
- 2 Years as Training Engineering in M.S. Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bengaluru
- Power Train- General Motors, Bengaluru
- Fluid Mechanics — Robert Bosch (Bommanhalli), Bengaluru
- Intake and Exhaust System for IC engine- Bharath Benz, Bengaluru
- CATIA V5 to Mahindra and Mahindra-Pune, Mahindra Satyam-Bengaluru and HCL- Bengaluru
- Ansys ICEM CFD and Fluent to HCL- Bengaluru
Aeroengine, Turbomachinery, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Supersonic and Hypersonic flow, Power Train
- Development of thermal barrier coating for automotive engine exhaust manifold for Faurecia India Pvt. Ltd.- Bengaluru
- Stall control in axial compressors through end wall recirculation,
- Numerical investigation of the turbine blade cooling with CHT analysis, ARDB
- Design and development of Micro-propeller for Unmanned Aerovehicle, ARDB
- CFD grid generation using ICEM CFD for the jet engine afterburner, GTRE-Bengaluru
- Computational domain generation for the torque converter to the CVRDE, DRDO- Chennai
- Numerical investigation and experimental development of the fluidic thrust vectoring for the jet engine, ARDB Consultation guidance to Technocenter
- Thermal Analysis of CAT90 Unit- BEL, Bengaluru
- Thermal Analysis of KU Band Transmitter Unit- BEL, Bengaluru
- CFD analysis of 1500 HP engine cooling unit- CVRDE, DRDO, Chennai
Proposal related discussion:
- Experimental studies for Drogue unit- Under water Lift and Drag measurement- NPOL, DRDO- Kochi
- 1D and CHT modeling of complete Engine cooling system – CVRDE, DRDO- Chennai
- Experimental investigations of cold flow test facility for Faurecia.
- Thermal Analysis of CAT90 Unit-BEL, Bengaluru
- Thermal Analysis of KU Band Transmitter Unit-BEL, Bengaluru
- CFD analysis of 1500 HP engine cooling unit-CVRDE, DRDO-Chennai
National Conference Papers
- Seshram, R., Indraprakash, G. and Ananthesha (2011) “Study on the Performance and Emission Characteristics of 4 Stroke S.I. Engine” using LPG/CNG as Fuel. Ricardo Software India User Conference-2011, Pune & Chennai, India.
International Conference Papers
- Pathan, R. R., Ananthesha and Nagpurwala, Q. H. (2012) “Effect of J‑Shaped Casing Treatment on Flow Stability and Performance of an Axial Compressor”. ASME 2012 GT India Conference; IIT‑B, Mumbai; 01 Dec. 2012
- Basha, Md. M, Nagpurwala, Q.H., Dixit, B.C.S., Ananthesha and Ramamurthy, S. (2011) “Numerical Studies on the Effect of Impeller Cone Angle on Aerodynamic Performance of Mixed Flow Compressor”, Proceedings of the 20th International Symposium on Airbreathing Engines, Goetheburg, Sweden, September 2011.
- Karuppaswamy, Jagan kumar., Bhat, Ananthesha., and Gangadkar, Dayanada., “Estimation of Performance Characteristics of a Split Cycle Based SI Engine,” SAE Technical Paper 2016−28− 0090, 2016, doi:10.4271/2016 – 28-0090.
National Journal Papers
- Rakesh S., Raja R. and Ananthesha (2017) “Multi-Fuel Blend Ratio Estimation for Improvement in Performance and Reduction of Emissions in CI Engines — Part A”RUAS-SASTech Journal, Vol 16, Issue 2, pp. 38 – 41, August 2017
- Rakesh S., Raja R. and Ananthesha (2017) “Multi-Fuel Blend Ratio Estimation for Improvement in Performance and Reduction of Emissions in CI Engines- Part B” RUAS-SASTech Journal, Vol 16, Issue 2, pp. 42 – 45, August 2017
- Yogesh K., Ananthesha and Mahendra Babu N. C. (2017) “Assessment of Thermo-Mechanical Fatigue Performance of an Exhaust Manifold through Simulation”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 10 (12), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2017/v10i12/105559, March 2017
- Ananthesha, Sridhara, S. N. and Vamsidhar, D. (2007) “Numerical Investigation and Parametric Study of Fluidic Thrust Vectoring by Shock Vector Control Method”. SASTECH Journal, MSRSAS 7, 58- 65.
- Patil, S. G., Martin, A. J. and Ananthesha (2012) “Study on Performance Characteristics of Scuderi – Split Cycle Engine”. SASTECH Journal, 11, No.1, pp. 2- 9.
International Journal Papers
- R. Senthil Kumaran, Sachin Kamble, K.M.M. Swamy, Q.H. Nagpurwala and Ananthesha Bhat “Effect of Axial Velocity Density Ratio on the Performance of a Controlled Diffusion Airfoil Compressor Cascade” Int. J. Turbo Jet Eng 2015; 32(4): 305 – 317