PhD Faculty of Engineering
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
M. Tech. Environmental Science and Engineering
BIT Mesra, Ranchi
Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan
Deoghar College, Deoghar
- Kashyap, Shwetmala, Chanakya, H.N., and Ramachandra, T.V., (2021). Open degradation kinetics of organic fraction of municipal solid waste. Environmental Sustainability. 10.1007/s42398-021 – 00174‑w
- Anilkumar, M., Kashyap, Shwetmala, Mitra, G. Susanna, Neogi D., Ramaprasad, A., Sanjeev, A., Singai, C., Sreeganga, S.D., and Thodika, K. Nibras, (2021). The pathways to manage air pollution: an ontological assessment of the National Clean Air Programme 2019, India. Current Science, 8(25), 1295 – 1302.
- Kashyap, Shwetmala, Ramaprasad, A., and Anilkumar, M., (2021). A roadmap for bio-medical waste management research. International Journal of Health Planning and Management, 1 – 9. http://doi.org/10.1002/hpm.317…
- Chanakya, H.N., and Shwetmala, (2017). Anaerobic two stage degradation pattern of fermentable components of municipal solid waste. Global NEST Journal, 19 (4), 706 – 715.
- Chanakya, H.N., Shwetmala, and Ramachandra, T.V., (2015). Nature and extent of unauthorized dumping in and around Bangalore city. Journal of material cycles and waste management, 17(46), 1 – 9.
- Ramachandra, T.V., Shwetmala, and Chanakya, H.N., (2012). Interventions in the management of urban solid waste. International Journal of Environmental Sciences, 1(3), 259 – 267.
- Ramachandra, T.V., and Shwetmala, (2012). Decentralised carbon footprint analysis for opting climate change mitigation strategies in India. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16, 5820 – 5833.
- Ramachandra, T.V., and Shwetmala, (2009). Emissions from India’s transport sector: Statewise synthesis. Atmospheric Environment, 43, 5510 – 5517.