A Medical graduate and highly accomplished, talented health care professional with strong academic background with more than 10 years of diverse experience in Academics and Administration, well versed with NABH and ISO activities, quality functions.
IIM, Bangalore graduate (EEP) Bangalore
Post graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
Patliputra Medical College and Hospital
Total Years of Experience: 10 Years/Months
Academic: 08 Years/Months
Industry: 05 Years/Months
- Manipal Health enterprises Pvt. Ltd Manager. Medical services (June, 2019 )
- IHMR, Bangalore – Assistant Professor and Consultant, (July 2018- May 2019)
- Manager, Medical services and Quality, (Sept 2016- May, 2018), Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Whitefield.
- Assistant Professor (Hospital Administration): AIIMS, NEW DELHI (Aug, 2014-JAN, 2015) .
- Medical superintendent: Indraprastha Apollo Medical Centre, Vasant Kunj , New Delhi
- Senior Resident Administrator, Department of Hospital Administration, AIIMS. — April 2011 – Dec 2013.
NABH, ISO lead Auditor
Research Interset :
- Patient safety and Quality
International Conference Papers
- Kumari Shweta, Sachin Kumar , Gupta A.K , Jindal S.K , Ashok Kumar .(2012). Economic analysis of costs associated with a Respiratory Intensive Care Unit (RICU) in a tertiary care teaching hospital in northern India: European Respiratory Journal, 22nd annual congress.Vienna
National Journal Papers
- · Shweta K, Kumar S, Gupta AK, Jindal SK, Kumar A.( 2013). Economic analysis of costs associated with a Respiratory Intensive Care Unit in a tertiary care teaching hospital in Northern India. Indian J Crit Care Med;17:76 – 81.
- · Singh S, Shweta K , Arya , Sharma DK , Gupta SK . (2015).Training Need Assessment of Nursing Personnel at super specialty tertiary care hospital in northern India. IJHSR; Vol.5 :Issue 3.
- · Shweta K, Gupta SK, Chandrashekhar R, Sunil K. (2015).Planning and Designing an Isolation facility in hospitals: Need of the hour. Int J res foundation Hosp HealthcAdm;3(1):48 – 56.
- · Shweta K, Sachin Kumar.(2014) Patient safety and prevention of unexpected events occurring during the intra-hospital transport of critically ill ICU patients Indian J Crit Care Med. 18(9): 636
- Magazine Articles
- https://indiamedtoday.com/covid-19-post-lockdown-hospital-response/ — Covid-19 Post Lockdown Hospital Response
Book chapter –
- Planning and designing of Isolation facility in the book “Planning and designing of Specialty Healthcare Facilities “by Shakti Kumar Gupta.
- IIM, Bangalore graduate (EEP) — General Management Program for Healthcare executives (GMHE), (2018 – 2019)
- NABH ASSESSOR
- ISO 9001:2008 LEAD AUDITOR