Dr Sakshath T N is an Assistant Professor of Mathematics with the Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, RUAS. He is keen to engage in university-driven and outreach programs that aim to promote learning and support the community. He likes to devote time and effort towards helping students at the university to fulfil their academic potential. A fifth-rank holder during his Bachelor of Science course from Bangalore University, he went on to earn his PhD degree in Mathematics with his chosen area of research being Fluid Mechanics. He qualified for Lectureship through the Karnataka State Eligibility Test in 2016.
Ph. D. in Mathematics
M. Sc in Mathematics
Bangalore University, Bangalore
MES Degree College, Bangalore University
Total years of Experience :
- Lecturer — MES Degree college of Arts, Commerce and Science — Bangalore — 6 Months (Aug 2014-Jan 2015)
- Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics — M.S.Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences — Bangalore — 2 years. (2018 — till date)
Fluid Mechanics, Mathematical modelling, Hydrodynamic stability
- Fluid mechanics
Rayleigh-Bénard convection of nanoliquids in porous media
International Journal Papers:
- P. G. Siddheshwar and T. N. Sakshath (2020), “Steady finite-amplitude Rayleigh-Bénard convection of ethylene glycol-copper nanoliquid in a high porosity medium”, Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry, doi: 10.1007/s10973-019 – 09214‑4.
- P. G. Siddheshwar and T. N. Sakshath (2019), “Steady-finite amplitude Rayleigh- Bénard-Taylor convection of Newtonian nanoliquid in a high porosity medium”, Trends in Mathematics, Vol. 2, ISSN: 2297 – 0215, pp. 79 – 86.
- P. G. Siddheshwar and T. N. Sakshath (2019), “Study of Rayleigh-Bénard convection of a Newtonian nanoliquid in a high porosity medium using local thermal non-equilibrium model”, International Journal of Applied and Computational Mathematics, 5:158, doi:10.1007/s40819-019‑0741‑9.
- P. G. Siddheshwar and T. N. Sakshath (2017), “Rayleigh-Bénard convection of Newtonian nanoliquids in a saturated, rotating high porous medium”, Mathematical Sciences International Research Journal, Vol. 6, Issue 1, ISSN: 2278 – 8697, pp. 35 – 38.
- Bangalore University 5th rank holder in BSc
- Young scientist awardee 62nd Congress of the Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM) (International Conference) held at Osmania University, Hyderabad-500 007, India during December 15 – 18, 2017
- Qualified in Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) in the year 2016 for Assistant professor and Lectureship in Karnataka
- Best paper awardee in the International Conference on Applications of Fluid Dynamics (ICAFD) held at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India during December 13 – 15, 2018