He has also been an examiner at the undergraduate level and conducted Open Elective for students. Besides a Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management, he has Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Dental Surgery (Oral Medicine & Radiology). He has done extensive research on the topics of oral potentially malignant disorders, oral squamous cell carcinoma, temporomandibular disorders and cone beam computed tomography imaging. He has applied for two patents based on his research findings. He has presented scientific papers and posters at national level conferences and invited to lecture at CBCT workshops. His work has been published at national and international journals.
P.G.D.H.H.M (Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management) M.D.S
Management) M.D.S (Master of Dental Surgery in Oral Medicine & Radiology)
B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
8 years 5 months
Oral Potentially Malignant disorders.
Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Cone Beam Computed Tomography imaging.
Cone Beam Computed Tomography.
Oral Potentially Malignant Disorders.
Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Dr. Pavan kumar T. Juvenile Psammomatoid Cemento-Ossifying Fibroma: A Case report and Review of Literature. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research 2015: 11 (1); 61 – 63.
- Shwetha V, Sujatha S, Yashoda Devi B K, Prashanthi C, PavanKumar. Oral Cancer Diagnosis — The Path Treaded and the Way Ahead. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research 2016: 12 (1); 10 – 13.
- Sujatha S. Reddy, Yashoda Devi B. K, Shwetha V, Pavan Kumar T and Añu Premkumar. An Overview of Various Radiation Protection Protocols to be adopted while making Intraoral Periapical Radiographs. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research 2016: 12 (2); 8 – 10.
- Pavan Kumar T, Sujatha S, Yashodha Devi B. K, Nagaraju Rakesh, Shwetha V. Basics of CBCT Imaging. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research 2017: 13 (1); 49 – 55.
- Shivani Sharma, Yashoda Devi, Sujatha S, Rakesh N, Shwetha V and Pawan T. Oral Candidiasis — A Case Report and Review of Literature. International Journal of Current Research 2017: 9 (05); 51527 – 51530.
- Sujatha S, Rizwana Azmi S, Yashodha Devi B. K, Shwetha V. and Pavan Kumar T. CBCT — The Newfangled in Forensic Radiology. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research 2017: 13 (2); 47 – 55.
- Dr. Sujatha S Reddy, Dr. Pushpanjali Sharma, Dr. N. Rakesh, Dr Yashoda Devi B. K, Dr. Shwetha V, Dr. Pavan kumar T, Dr. Priyadharshini R. and Dr. Rizwana Azmi S. “Cleft in Two Parts” Assessment of Bifid Mandibular Condyle using CBCT.
- International Journal of Current Research
- Rakesh N, Sujatha S, Pavan Kum2017: 9 (07); 54761 – 54765. 8. T. P. Kumar, Rizwana Azmi, Añu Premkumar, S. Sujatha, B. K. Y. Devi, N. Rakesh, V. Shwetha. Radiation Safety Protocol in Dentistry: A Neglected Practice. Journal of Orofacial Sciences. January-June 2018: 10(1); 24 – 30.ar T, Yashoda Devi B.K, Divya Gupta and Harish B.N. Reliability of Ameloglyphics for Person Identification Following Adverse Conditions. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research 2018: 14 (1); 2 – 6.
- Shwetha V, Sujatha S Reddy, Yashoda Devi B K, Pavan T & Ankita Kar. Buccal Drug Delivery- The Road Less Travelled: A Review. Indian Journal of Medical Research and Pharmaceutical Sciences April 2018: 5(4); 48 – 60. 11. Shwetha V, Sujatha S, Yashoda Devi B K, N Rakesh, Pavan kumar T, Priyadharshini R,Yashaswi Krishnamurthy. Spectrum of features in Darier’s disease: A case report with emphasis on differential diagnosis. Journal of Oral Biology and Craniofacial Research 2019: 9; 215 – 220.
- 12. Sujatha S., Priyadharshini R., Shwetha V., Yashoda Devi B. K., Pavan Kumar T., Rizwana Azmi. Cure from the rhizomes: the medicine behind the Indian saffron Curcumin. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. June 2018: 7(6); 1052 – 56.
- Sujatha S, Priyadharshini R, Yashodadevi B. K, Shwetha V, Pavan Kumar T. Dry Mouth: An Emerging Epidemic. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research 2018: 14 (2); 62 – 69.
- Sujatha S., Priyadharshini R., Niloofer Khansari Nijad, Yashoda Devi B. K., Shwetha V., Pavan Kumar T., Rizwana Azmi. An Analgesic to Bridge the Gap between Narcotics and NSAIDs: Opiorphin. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. July 2018: 7(7); 1432 – 36
- K. Tupakula Pavan, Ankita Kar, S. Reddy Sujatha, B. K. Devi Yashodha, Nagaraju Rakesh, V. Shwetha. Bilateral oral leukoplakia: A case report and review on its potential for malignant transformation. Int J Clinicopathol Correl 2018;2:27 – 30
- N. Rakesh, Joseph Ben Clint, Sujatha S. Reddy, Ravleen Nagi, Pallavi Chauhan, Shivani Sharma, Pushphanjali Sharma, Aninditya Kaur, Bhavya Shetty, S. Ashwini, T. Pavan Kumar, G.S. Vidya. Clinical evaluation of Photodynamic Therapy for the treatment of refractory oral Lichen planus — A Case Series. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy 2018: 24; 280 – 285
- Pavan Kumar T, Sujatha S, Rakesh N, Shwetha V. Benign Migratory Glossitis — A Review. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research 2019: 15 (1); 69 – 72.
- Dr Pavan kumar T, Dr Priyadharshini R, Dr Sujatha S, Dr N Rakesh, Dr Shwetha V. Association of OLP and thyroid disorder: Case Report and Review of Literature. Journal of Stomatology oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jorm….Ankita Kar,
- Shwetha V, Vanitha Sukesh Reddy, Sujatha S, Nagaraju Rakesh, Tupakula Pavan K. Assessment of salivary endothelin‑1 in patients with Leukoplakia, Submucous Fibrosis, Oral Cancer and healthy individuals — a comparative study. Journal of Stomatology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2019: 120(4); 326 – 331
- Pavan K Tupakula, Ankita Kar, Ramya A Ganesh, Rakesh Nagaraju, Mahantesha S Chakrasali, Ashwini S Gowda, Sujatha S Reddy. Oral lichen Planus superimposed with candidiasis: A neglected, potentially dangerous combination. International Journal of Pathology Research 2019: 2(1); 01 – 04
- B. R. Rajanikanth, Kavitha Prasad, Sujatha S. Reddy, Divya Gupta, N. Rakesh, V. Shwetha, T. Pavan Kumar. Postural Disharmony Causing Myofacial Pain: A Case Report and Review of Literature of the Treatment. Article in press — Available online September 2019
- Pavan Kumar T, Sujatha S, Rakesh N, Shwetha V. Applications of CBCT in Caries Detection and Endodontics – A Review. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research 2019: 15(2); 71 – 76.
- Certificate course on Basic Life Support (04.10.08) 2. Certificate course on “Essentials of Palliative Care” conducted by the Indian Association of PalliativeCare held at Jeevodaya Hospice, Chennai. (10.01.09).
- Conducted a Survey on Knowledge & Attitude of Dental practitioners in Chennai towards Tobacco-related lesions in the month of July 2009.
- Won Best Paper Award for the paper presented on “Survey on Knowledge & Attitude of Dental practitioners in Chennai towards Tobacco-related lesions” in National Level CDE Programme in Oral Medicine & Radiology held at Sibar Institute of Dental Science, Guntur on 28th July 2009.
- Chaired a session in National BDS student Convention of IAOMR 2017 held at Dayanand Sagar Institutions, Bengaluru on 1st April 2017.
- Presented a Guest Lecture in IACDE Student Exchange Programme 2017 held at Faculty of Dental Sciences, RUAS, Bengaluru on 11th August 2017. 7. Presented a Guest Lecture on CBCT imaging in Six Day Workshop on CBCT and Dental Modelling Hands-on held at Faculty of Dental Sciences, RUAS, Bengaluru from 6th – 11th November 2017.
- Won Best Paper Award for the paper presented on “Molecular Docking – an Emerging Enigma” in 46th Karnataka State & 5th Interstate Dental Conference held at Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Bangalore on 16th December 2018.
- Conference Organized: XIII National Triple “O” National Conference conducted at M. S. Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore from 13th to 15th March 2015.
- Chaired a session in National IAOMR PG Convention 2019 held at V S Dental college, Bengaluru on 23rd August 2019.
Indian Academy of Oral Medicine & Radiology