Dr. Manoj Kumar Mudigubba is from the Department of Pharmacy Practice where he works as an Assistant Professor. Having completed PharmD and a Doctor of Philosophy degree, he has over 5 years of professional experience. He is deeply interested in research pertaining to public health and epidemiology.
Over the years, he has acquired expertise in the epidemiology of infectious diseases in community settings and also drug safety studies in community settings. He has a membership in ISPOR. He received the best student researcher award by SJM Vidyapeetha in Chitradurga (2014).
SJM College of Pharmacy
Total Years Of Experience :
6 Years 8 Months
Research Interests :
- Public health.
Research Expertise :
- Epidemiology of infectious diseases in community settings.
- Drug safety studies at community settings.
- Mohan Kumari, Hemendra Singh, Gedda Durga Udaya Keerthi, Manoj Kumar Mudigubba. Neuropsychiatric manifestations in multiple sclerosis: clinical case report and review of the literature. Open J Psychiatry Allied Sci. 2020 Apr 12. [Epub ahead of print].
- Sabreena Shafi Sheikh, Saurabh Dahiya, Anwar Hussain Ansari, Mudigubba Manoj Kumar. To assess the quality of life in patients with chronic rheumatic heart disease. Research journal of pharmacy and technology 2020; 13(08): p1‑6.
- Sabreena Shafi Sheikh, Saurabh Dahiya, Anwar Hussain Ansari, Mudigubba Manoj Kumar. The association of quality of life between anxiety and depression in patients with chronic rheumatic heart disease. Mediterranean Journal of Clinical Psychology 2019; 7 (2): 1 – 12.
- Minnikanti Venkata Satya Sai, G. Devi Revati, R. Ramya, Ann Mary Swaroop, Eswaran Maheswari, Mudigubba Manoj Kumar. Knowledge and perception of farmers regarding pesticide usage in a rural farming village, Southern India. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 2019; 23(1):32 – 36.
- Mudigubba Manoj Kumar, Lokeswari K, Anju Arpana. A clinical study of the impact of anemia in pregnancy on maternal and neonatal outcomes. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology 2019; 8(1): 273 – 78.
11. Mudigubba Manoj Kumar, Yogananda R, and Saurabh Dahiya. A systematic review of risk factors of adverse drug reactions in hospitalized patients. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and clinical research 2018; 11(10): 25 – 29.
- Mudigubba Manoj Kumar, Yogananda R, and Saurabh Dahiya. Evaluation of Predisposing Factors Associated with Suspected Adverse Drug Reactions of Hospitalized Patients. Journal of Young Pharmacists 2018; 10(2): 202 – 207.
- Mudigubba Manoj Kumar, Yogananda R, and Saurabh Dahiya. Risk factors associated with adverse drug reactions in hospitalized patients. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 2017; 8(09)1000 – 08.
- Mudigubba Manoj Kumar, Yogananda R, Aman Pathan et al., Adverse drug reactions to antiretroviral therapy: A cross-sectional observational study. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2015; 2(3): 1259 – 71
- Pathan Amanullah Khan, Dileep Chary, Mudigubba Manoj Kumar. A study on treatment patterns and outcomes of poisoning cases in a tertiary care and government district hospital. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2017; 9(4): 193 – 97
- Kasi Jagadeesh M, Mudigubba Manoj Kumar. Spironolactone/Digoxin induced gynecomastia. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2014; 3(6): 1014 – 18.
- Mudigubba Manoj Kumar, Yogendra M, Yogananda Ret al., Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis induced by Phenytoin: A Case Study. Indian Journal of Pharmacy Practice 2014; 7(2), 37 – 39.
- Mudigubba Manoj Kumar, Sowmya B, Yogananda R, et al., Evaluation of the performance of drug Information center providing quality of information services to healthcare professionals in a tertiary care teaching hospital of south India. Innovations in Pharmaceuticals and Pharmacotherapy 2013; 1 (2):81 – 90.
- Mudigubba Manoj Kumar, Gowthami.B, Bharathi D R et al., Co-Morbidity in Bipolar Affective Disorder: A Case Report. Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics 2013; 3(3):141 – 142.
- Bhimaray Krishnagoudar, Mahadevamma Lingaya, Mudigubba Manoj Kumar et al., Stevens-Johnson Syndrome due to Phenytoin: A Case Report. World Journal of Pharmaceutical research. 2012; 1:1165 – 1169.
- Honored as “Chief Guest for Graduation Ceremony-Pharma Deekshanth2020”, SJM College of Pharmacy, SJM Vidyapeetha, Chitradurga, March-01- 2020.
- Best student researcher award, the Year 2014 felicitated by SJM Vidyapeetha, Chitradurga, Karnataka state, India.