- A motivated and research enthusiastic Registered Pharmacist with excellent communication skills and positive attitude towards clinical practice, research and academics.
- Clinical skills include Medical History Interview, Drug Therapy Review, ADR Monitoring and Reporting, Identification of Drug-Related Problems and Drug Interactions, Drug and Poison Information and Patient Counselling.
- Interested in various clinical case discussions and research activities.
- Handled subjects for D Pharm and Pharm D.
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)
Faculty of Pharmacy, Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore-54
Total Years of Experience: 9 Months
Academic: 9 Months
- 1 year internship in Ramaiah Hospitals (6 months General Medicine, 2 months General Surgery, 2 months Paediatric and 2 months Psychiatry).
- Conducted theory classes for D Pharm focusing on Communicable diseases, National Health Policies and National Health Programmes.
- Conducted demonstration classes for D Pharm focusing on Personal Hygiene, First Aid and Emergency Treatments in Snake bites, Dog bites, Insecticide poisoning, Burns and Epilepsy.
- Conducted theory classes for Pharm D focusing on Clinical Trials, Guidelines to carry out Clinical Trials and the Roles and Responsibilities of Clinical Trial Personnel.
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- Data Mining and Signal Detection
- Pharmacoepidemiological studies
Pharm D. Dissertation:
- Prescribing Pattern of Anti-Craving Drugs among Alcohol Dependence Syndrome Patients.
International Conference Papers
- Time to Onset Analysis of Montelukast Associated Suicidal Ideation using data from FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) Database. Subeesh K Viswam*, Neha Reddy, Jahnavi Yalamanchili, Prizvan Lawrence Dsouza, Faizan Mazhar, Gouri Nair. ICPE All Access conference held on October 2020.
- Time to Onset Analysis of Sildenafil Associated Malignant Melanoma using data from FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) Database. Prizvan Lawrence Dsouza*, Jahnavi Yalamanchili, Neha Reddy, Subeesh K Viswam, Faizan Mazhar. ISPOR Asia Pacific September 2020 – Value in Health Regional Issues.
- Time to Onset Analysis of Ipilimumab Associated Hypophysitis using data from FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) Database. Jahnavi Yalamanchili*, Prizvan Lawrence Dsouza, Neha Reddy, Subeesh K Viswam, Faizan Mazhar. ISPOR Asia Pacific September 2020 – Value in Health Regional Issues.
National Journal Papers
- Necessity of Artificial Intelligence to Detect Signal in the Field of Pharmacovigilance. Yalamanchili Jahnavi, Kevin James, Prizvan Lawrence Dsouza, Basavaraj B. V. and Viswam Subeesh. Journal of Dental & Oro-facial Research (JDOR). Volume 16, Issue 01 January 2020.
- Received “Best Abstract Award” in the 7th International Conference on Clinical Pharmacy (CPCON) with the conference entitled “Pharmacist towards an Inclusive Healthcare System” organized by the Centre of Pharmaceutical Care, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal on 7th and 8th January 2022.
- Extra-curricular activities – Participated and won various inter-faculty competitions [Dance (2nd Place), Cricket (Runners up – 2016, 2019 and 2020) and Football (Winners – 2019)].