Dr Bhargavi Deshpande is an Assistant Professor with the Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, RUAS. With an Master’s degree in Statistics and a PhD degree to her name, she is deeply interested in research concerning statistical inference, in particular, nonparametric inference. Her thesis contains insights contributing to the area of nonparametric regression. She wants to explore further on topical subjects such as machine learning, regression modelling and analysis.
Karnatak University, Dharwad
Karnatak Science College, Dharwad
Total years of Experience :
5 Years 10 Months
- Nonparametric inference
- Nonparametric Regression
Some Contributions to Nonparametric Regression
Journal Publications : 7
- Sharada V. Bhat, Bhargavi Deshpande, Parameshwar V Pandit (2020), Classes of Nonparametric Regression Tests, International Journal of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Volume 13, Issue 1, pp. 1 – 13, 2020.
- Sharada V. Bhat, Bhargavi Deshpande (2019), A Test Based on Half Range for Nonparametric Regression, International Journal of Scientific Research in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Volume 6, Issue 1, pp. 294 – 302, 2019.
- Bhargavi Deshpande, Sharada V. Bhat (2019), Random Design Kernel Regression Estimator, International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences, Volume 15, Issue 1, pp. 11 – 17, 2019.
- Sharada V. Bhat, Bhargavi Deshpande (2019), A Class of Tests for Testing Parametric Regression Against Nonparametric Alternatives, International Journal of Current Advanced Research, Volume 8, Issue 4, pp. 18511 – 18518, 2019.
- Sharada V. Bhat, Bhargavi Deshpande (2019), A Generalized Class of Varying Kernel Regression Estimators, International Journal of Computational and Theoretical Statistics, Volume 6, Issue 2, 2019.
- Sharada V. Bhat, Bhargavi Deshpande (2018), A Class of Regression Estimators for Fixed Designs, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Volume 5, Issue 4, pp. 677 – 686, 2018.
- Venkatesh B Joshi, Bhargavi Deshpande (2016), A new modification to the adaptive Nadaraya-Watson kernel regression estimator, Journal of advances and Applications in Statistics, Volume 49, Issue 4, pp. 245, 2016.