Dr. Ann Mary Swaroop works in the Department of Pharmacy Practice at RUAS as an Assistant Professor. She is well-versed in using drug-related databases like Micromedex and Lexicomp and has had experience working in SPSS.
ADR monitoring and reporting, identifying and resolving drug interaction, patient counseling, medication history interviews, identifying drug-related problems and suggesting suitable therapeutic alternatives, drug information service, identifying potentially inappropriate medication use, and suggesting suitable therapeutic alternatives, and scientific writing is acknowledged to be among her many professional strengths.
She completed her PharmD degree from M S Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bangalore (2015). As a person who has enjoyed a consistent and outstanding academic record, she considers herself a good communicator with strong organizational and problem-solving capabilities.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Total Years Of Experience :
4 Years 5 Months.
Research Interests :
- Pharmaceutical care.
- Public health.
- Varghese Sneha Suja, Sneha Dutta, and Ann Mary Swaroop., 2019. “Knowledge and Perceptions of Self-Medication Practices in an Urban Community”. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 12(8), 42 – 45.
- Sai, M.V.S., Revati, G.D., Ramya, R., Swaroop, A.M., Maheswari, E. and Kumar, M.M.,
2019. Knowledge and perception of farmers regarding pesticide usage in a rural farming village, Southern India. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 23(1), 32 – 36.
- Subeesh, V., Maheswari, E., Singh, H., Beulah, T.E., and Swaroop, A.M., 2019. Novel
Adverse Events of Iloperidone: A Disproportionality Analysis in US Food and Drug
Administration Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) Database. Current drug safety,14(1), pp.21 – 26.
- Bajracharya, N., Swaroop, A.M., Rajalakshmi, S.G., Viswam, S.K. and Maheswari, E.,
2018. Incidence of Drug-Drug Interactions among Patients Admitted to the Department of General Medicine in a Tertiary Care Hospital. Journal of Young Pharmacists, 10(4), 450 – 455.
- Benita Lisa Baji, Tasmiya K, Saraswathy GR, Ann Mary Swaroop, Maheswari E,
Subeesh K Viswam., 2018. Current trends in the pharmacological treatment of diabetic complications in a tertiary care hospital, 10(1), 140 – 145.
- Manoj Kumar Mudigubba, Mamatha Krishna Murthy, Ann Mary Swaroop, Nayantara M, Saurabh Dahiya., 2018. A systematic review of risk factors of adverse drug reactions in hospitalized patients. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 11(10), 1 – 5.
- Tinu Merin Thomas, Bileena K, Preethy Mathew Karanath, Ann Mary Swaroop, Srinivas R., 2018. A Study on Assessment of Frequency, Intensity, Disability, and Severity associated with Primary Headaches. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Sciences, 8 (02),112 – 118.
- Subeesh, V., Maheswari, E., Ganesan, R.S., Swaroop, A.M., and Minnikanti, S.S., 2018. A comparative study of data mining algorithms used for signal detection in FDA AERSdatabase. Journal of Young Pharmacists, 10(4), p.444.
- Thomas, J.A., Snigdha, K.S., Karanath, P.M. and Swaroop, A.M., 2017. Impact of patient counseling on knowledge, attitude, and practice of hypertensive patients in a tertiary care hospital. Int J Pharm Pharm Sci, 9, 122 – 5.
- Swaroop A.M., Christina Varghese, Jasmine Jose, Maheswari E, PramilaKalra, Impact of Patient Counselling on Knowledge, Attitude, Practice, and Medication Adherence in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients, European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, 3(4), 231 – 235, 2016.
Overall 2nd Rank holder and acquired merit ranks in all the individual 5 years of Pharm.D in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (Pharm.D, 2009 – 2015 Batch)
International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research