The Ramaiah Research Program Entrance Test (RRPET) is a crucial qualifier for aspirants of RUAS’s Academic Research Programs.
RRPET is a requirement for those seeking admission to
- Ph. D
In addition to passing the test, candidates must also meet all the admission criteria as specified in the Program Details.
Format of Test: Written and Verbal
Venue: Gnanagangothri Campus, Bangalore
Duration of Test: 120 minutes
Application Fee: Rs. 1,800
- The RRPET 2021 Test will be conducted in July. The schedule of the test will be announced at a later date. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.
- Registrations for RUAS AT 2021 will continue to be accepted until 15th July. Further extension, if any, will be announced at a later date depending upon lockdown lifting date.
RRPET is a two-part test, that includes a written component as well as a verbal component.
Sections: 4 (Verbal Ability, General Mental Ability, Logical Deductions, Non-verbal Reasoning) Each section has 25 questions each
Number of questions: 100
Total marks: 100
Duration of test: 120 minutes
Candidates will be required to make a presentation in their area of research interest. The presentation will be followed by a discussion and an interview
Step 1: Registration
This is for generating the Application Number / User ID and Password.
After the Registration, that is, when the candidate clicks on the ‘Submit’ button on the Registration Page, the system will generate and display the Application Number/User ID and Password. This will also be communicated to the candidate via email and SMS.
For all subsequent logins, please use this system-generated Application Number as the Login ID and enter the password provided to you at the time of registration.
Step 2: Application
The Application Form has to be filled up and submitted along with the Application Fee, which can be paid online.
In the Application Form, you will have to fill up additional details such as Address for Correspondence, Educational Qualification, Preferred Choice of Test City, Preferred Test Date, Referral Code (if applicable), etc.
This will be followed by the payment of the RRPET Application Fee.
Candidates shall upload the following documents at the time of submitting their Online Application Form:
- Scanned copy of passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
Please Note: The application fee is non-refundable.
Instructions for Filling in the Application Form
- Before you start filling up the Application Form, keep the following documents ready for upload:
- Scanned copy of passport-size photograph (80 kb); only in JPG/JPEG format
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate (80 kb); only in JPG/JPEG format
- Details of Bank/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI for Online Payment of Application Fee
- Kindly use Internet Explorer (Version 10 and above) or Mozilla Firefox (52 and above) or Google Chrome (58 and above) to fill in the Application Form.
- In case you face any issue in viewing your application form, please clear your browsing history and cache, and retry.
- For updates about the Test, you are requested to visit MSRUAS website, periodically and keep track of new announcements and changes, if any.
- If you have any difficulty in filling the online Application Form, please email email@example.com indicating the problem faced. You can also call us on 080 — 45366616.
Sample Question Paper
Candidates can prepare for the RRPET by filling out the sample question paper available Click Here
RUAS-AT / RRPET Helpdesk
- Phone (10 Lines)
- Monday to Friday: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm,
Saturday: 10.00am to 1.30pm