In MTP, various Courses are offered under the following areas of specialization.
- Computer Animation and Games Development
- Embedded System Design
- Engineering Management
- Analysis Tools-Mechanical
- Product Design
- Signal Processing and Communication Technologies
- VLSI System Design (VLSI)
MTPs are open to engineering graduates / diploma holders, engineering students and working professionals with appropriate background.
- MTP is a module based training programme
- The duration of each module is dependent on the course content as indicated against each module.
- There is no minimum batch size required
- The students, in consultation with the respective Trainer can choose the time slots as per their convenience
- The tracks that are available:
The Directorate provides course material for each of the modules
Well qualified faculty members / Engineers deliver the module
- FT – Fast Track - 4 Hrs / Day
- RT – Regular Track - 2 Hrs / Day
Directorate of Training and Lifelong Learning of the University will issue certificate with grade card on successful completion of the module.
Registration Fee: Nil
Tuition Fee : As indicated in the Syllabus against the respective modules.
The fees may be paid in cash / DD at the University
The DDs must be drawn in favor of "M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences payable at Bangalore"
Application Form : Download
Manager - Training
Directorate of Training and Lifelong Learning
M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
No-470-P, 4th Phase, Peenya Industrial Area,
Bangalore - 560058
Phone: +91 80 4906 5555