Student Grievance Committee
Student Grievances Redressal Mechanism
The following has been stated in Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences Non Statutory Handbook (Statute 8.3 No. 2), relating to constitution and function of Student Grievance Redressal Committee.
- The Student Grievances and Redressal Committee (hereinafter the “Committee”) shall be constituted by the Director – Student Affairs (hereinafter the “Constituting Authority”).
- The Committee shall report to the Constituting Authority on all matters relating to its functioning.
The Committee shall comprise the following members:
||Director – Student Affairs
||Administrative Registrars (Faculties)
||Head Proctor and Proctors
||Head of Student Affairs
||Member & Secretary
The Constituting Authority or the Chairperson, in consultation with the Constituting Authority, may induct one or more additional members at its discretion.
The Committee shall have the following functions, powers and responsibilities:
- The Committee shall have the following functions, powers and responsibilities:
- To enquire into grievances and make recommendations to the relevant authorities for remedial or suitable action
- Every course has 6 modules; each module has theory and laboratory sessions
- To recommend appropriate action against any complainant if the allegations made are found to be untrue or baseless
Term of Office
- The Committee shall be re-constituted once every year
- The Constituting Authority may, under extenuating circumstances, and if thought fit reconstitute the Committee before the expiry of its term
- The Committee may constitute one or more Sub-Committees comprising such members and with such terms and conditions and delegate to it such powers and functions as it may think fit.
The students having grievances which may affect their studies, campus living, health and any other may report to Student Grievances Redressal Committee by sending an email to the following address:
The following details are mandatory in the Email:
- Name of the Student
- Course & Year
- University ID No.
- Mobile Number