Three-Day Workshop on “Digital Sculpting for Automotive Passions” from FAD
About the Seminar:
Auto Desk Alias can take you places! You can get a job in the automotive industry if you know the tool
Autodesk Alias is the premier CAD studio application for concept and surface design, enabling artists and designers to create high-quality, feasible CAD models. Alias is one of the premier CAD applications for concept modeling and class a surfacing used today. It's used in virtually every major design studio throughout the world, and in every market segment from automotive, to aerospace, to consumer products. The goal of this course is help you understand the Alias studio product, and how it can be used effectively in a design environment. It is the only path way to enter into the automotive design. In order to ensure the ideal vehicular Class A surfacing, the necessities from different divisions must be fulfilled. On the basis of design projects based on sketches, a complex vehicle package is first created for cuts or prototypes. Thereafter follows Class A surfacing development in compliance with specific material requirements, manufacturing processes and a variety of other requirements. This workshop is organized to create awareness about the importance of Styling in Automotive Design. The aim of the digital design workshop is to develop strong skills on digital tools within the industrial design process. Through a variety of courses such as drawing, clay modelling and manufacturing techniques, students are taught how to tackle 3d surface modelling from a single sketch to production. They also start to develop a culture around images with photography courses and thereby learn how to produce realistic digital renderings.
- To discuss the effects of surface modelling on automotive styling
- To realize the importance of Alias in automotive design
- To achieve high quality surfaces using Alias studio
- To visualize rendering and highlights of surfaces using Alias studio
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers interested in application of CAD styling in designing of automotive
- Industrial Designers in product or automotive design
- Students and faculties from academic institutions
- Graduates with passion for automotive styling
E - Brochure : Click Here
More Details: Visit Here