Aspiring entrepreneur having a valid technology product ideas in the technology areas including but not limited to IoT, Electronic System, Robotics and Intelligent Systems can seek support for incubation and setting up their own start-ups.
- Interested candidates are required to fill the application forms available at www.ruas-incubator.com and submit to the CEO as per the guidelines available on website
- Project Management Committee will scrutinise the ideas and ideas will be selected for incubation based on feasibility and scope for commercialisation
- Selected ideas will be incubated and Incubatees will be provided with furnished incubation space with almost plug and play facilities and other support for developing the technology idea and setting up their own start up. Facilities provided are on chargeable basis
- Incubatees, if they preferred to choose available ideas for further development and setting up start-ups, they may require to buy the ideas from the original creators of the ideas
- An initial stage is known as Technology Product Incubation stage where the incubatee will be given support and mentoring to develop a feasible, commercialisable technology product and in the second stage, the incubatee will be given advise and support for establishing a start-up based on the technology product
- An incubatee will be supported for a period not exceeding 24 months