Flurry of Placements in Various Faculties
- Ms. Megha from M Tech (DSIP) has been selected as Senior Engineer by Mindtree.
- One student from MSc. Chemistry-Pranjal Kumar has been selected as Trainee Scientific Relations/Programme Coordinator in Omics International Pvt Ltd., Hyderabad.
- Molecular Connections Pvt Ltd, Bangalore has selected 6 M Pharm students-Sachin S Bhat, Moushumi Baidya, Rachita Dehury, Asma Tabassum, Pinal Sukhramwala, T Sai Rajitha and 3 Pharm D students-Sahana Amarnath Boggaram, Baipu Venkatesh and Sri Manikant as Scientific Analyst.
- Four B.Pharm students- Nirmal Kumar D, Chaitra S, Alekhya, Anusree, and five M Pharm students-Abhishek Gurung, Asma Tabassum, Kavitha B, Pinal Sukhramwala, T Sai Rajitha have been selected as Trainee Scientific Relations/Programme Coordinator in Omics International Pvt Ltd., Hyderabad.
- Novo Nordisk Service Centre India Pvt. Ltd. Have selected two students – Reshma (B Pharm) and Mrunal D Shanbhag (M Pharm) as Drug Safety Associates during campus placement drive on 25 Jan 2017.
- NIIT, Bangalore has selected two B Pharm students-Thaniya Mohammedi and Ankita Upadhyay as Pharmaceutical Trainers during the interview conducted on 15 March 2017.
- QuintillesIMS conducted campus placement drive on 23 Jan 2017 and selected four B. Pharm students-Sumedha Kulkarni, Pretisha Cutinho, Nilofer Arakal, Manasvini R and three Pharm D. students-Kanika Kaushik, Juna Thomas, Nazish Fatima for the post of Clinical Process Trainee/Clinical coordinator Trainee.
- Indegene Private Ltd conducted campus placement drive on 12 Jan 2017 and selected six Pharm D. students for the post of Junior Associate Scientific Writers. The students who got selected are Jacquline Elza Johnson, Bileena K, Navaneeth V M, Benita Lisa Baji, Beulah Elsa Thomas and Jenny Susan Sabu.
- Novo Nordisk Service Center (India) Private Limited conducted campus interview and selected three Pharm D Students - Mariya Yacob, Deepthi Thankam Bose and Sherin Sabu for the post of Drug Safety Associate in Global Safety GSC Bangalore location.
- Three Pharm D. students - Jesna Jose, Rishma Abraham, Eby Mathew and Athullia George and one M Pharm student - KM Namrata Singhal have been placed in Syknowledge Limited
- Pharma D. student Anjali Mounica is working as lecturer in Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, Tumkur and three M. Pharm students Badavenkatappa Gari Sreelakshmi, Sukanya K and Arijit Kumar Ghosh are working as lectures in Sree Vidyanikethan College of Pharmacy, Chitoor AP, T John College of Pharmacy, Bangalore and Jakir Hussain Institute of Pharmacy, Murshidabad, W Bengal respectively.
- One student from B. Pharm - Murali S got selected in Alembic Limited.
- Three students from B Pharm - Sushmitha N, Sandeep Kumar Nayak and Praneeth Joshi got selected in Abbott Ltd.
- One student from B. Pharm - A Lakshmi Priya and two students from M Pharm Abhishek - L S and Sukanya M are placed in Mylan Labs
- One student from M. Pharm - K Md. Muzammil is placed in Semlar Research Labs
- One student from M. Pharm - K Santosh Kumar S is placed in Advinus Therapeutics
- One student from M. Pharm - Prithviraj N is working as Senior Research Associate in Syngene International Limited (Biocon)
- Sheraton Grand at Brigade Gateway, Bangalore has selected 3 students- Amir Chauhan, Adil Abbas and Harith H during the interview conducted on 11 Apr 2017 at the hotel
- Bliss Chocolates India Pvt Ltd has selected one BHM student- K Krishna Jayanth during the interview held on 6 Feb 2017 in their office.
- Lemon Tree Hotels conducted campus placement drive on 4 Feb 2017 and selected 3 candidates-Amir Chauhan and Anuraj KP as Guest Service Associates and Vaishnavi P as Sales Executive.
- Shangri La conducted campus placement drive on 21 Feb 2017 and selected 4 students-Anuraj as Service Associate-Concierge, Sabinay as Service Associate-Front Office, Suraj as Service Associate-Kitchen and Sunanda as Service Associate-House Keeping.
- Ritz Carlton has selected 4 students- Madhuri Venkatesh as Guest Relations Agent, Indra R as Food & Beverage Attendant, Dawood as Front Office Agent and Harith as House Keeping Attendant.
- Radisson GRT Hotels has selected Indra R and RU Arjun as Graduate Operational Management Trainee, Mohd. Dawood Kazia as Graduate Operational Supervisory Trainee, Mario Pradeep Raj as Graduate Operations Supervisory Trainee-Kitchen and Niraj Maden as Graduate Operation Trainee-Kitchen.
- Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd has selected Indra R for Client Management Service during the campus placement drive on 11 Jan 2017.
- International Hotels Group (IHG) has selected one candidate – Madhuri Venkatesh for the IGrad program
- The Oberoi has selected 10 students – Amir Chauhan, Arjun TU, C Praveen, Harith H, Indira R, Mohameed Dawood K, Niraj Maden, VM Mahesh, Vaishakh AL and Srujan under the OCER (Oberoi Central Employment Register) program.
- The Leela Palace has selected 3 students – C Praveen, Madhuri Venkatesh and Mohammed Dawood K.
- Radisson Blu GRT Hotel conducted campus placement drive on 6 October 2016 and selected 4 students for Graduate Operational Supervisory Training Program ((GOST) – Amir Chauhan, Vivek Auddy, Gagan R and Harith H and 4 students for Graduate Operational Training Program (GOT) – Nitin V and Praveen C.
- The Chancery conducted campus placement drive on 4 October 2016 and selected 4 students as Management Trainees Sales & Marketing – Amir Chauhan, Madhuri Venkatesh, Mohammed DawoodK and Palash Tiwari and 1 student for Management Trainee Front Office – Vybhav Malhotra. 7 students were selected for Hotel Operational Trainee (HOT) – Akash Borgeo A, Gouri N Malipatil, Indira R, Priya Yadav, Saikiran, Sunanda G and VM Mahesh.
- California Burrita conducted campus placement drive on 27 September 2016 and selected 8 students for Production and 0ne for service – Benedict Hoover P, Gagan R, Hitesh G Rao, Lakshmi Narayana VS, Nitin L Poojari, Nitin V, Palash Tiwari, VM Mahesh and Anish Mishra.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology:
Faculty of Science and Humanities
Faculty of Pharmacy:
Faculty of Hospitality Management & Catering Technology
Campus Drive for M.Tech. and MBA Students by Allonline Group
Allonline group conducted campus recruitment drive at Peenya Campus on 11th May,2016. 24 students of Mechanical Civil Electrical and Computer science and networking branch M tech final year students participated. Out of 24students, 10 were shortlisted for final round. 4 students got selected for the job. The name of the students are as follows 1. Akshaya kumar - Construction Engineering Management (Civil) 2. N. pooja - Structural Design (Civil) 3. Venkatesh - Electrcal Machinery Design (Electrical) 4. Jilmil Basu - Computer Science and Networking (Computer Science) As per the company representative they will join company as trainee for one year with pay package of 3 lacs approximately . After successful completion of your training depending upon your performance they will be absorbed for their Indian or global requirements. For Indian requirement after completion of training pay package will be Rs.Five lacs per annum approximately. For Global requirement after completion of training pay package will be Rs.Fifty lacs per annum approximately.
Flurry of Placements in Various Faculties from January to March 2016
- Quintiles Ltd conducted on campus placement drive on 29th Jan 2016 and selected 8 B Pharm and 1 M Pharm students for the post of Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Data Management - . Achala G. Pai, Priyal Patel, Shantanu Pal, Chetana P.V, Vanu Saraswathy, Shakira Begum, Swetha Rani Rath, A. Lakshmi Priya and Dhanusha K.
- On 4th Feb 2016 Astra Zeneca held on campus interview for the post of Territory Business Manager-Trainee and selected 5 B Pharm students - Brijesh Bogani, Sandeep Kumar Nayak, Praneeth Joshi, Nazneen Fathima and Sini Raj.
- Merck conducted on campus interview on 23rd Feb 2016 for the post of Trainee-Sales and selected 5 B Pharm students - Lohith T N, Ranjith D, Shrikanth P, R Arpitha and Ritika Jha. One student, Manish Mahapatra has been shortlisted for posting in Kolkata and two are in the waiting list, Pancham Rana and Nitin Jain.
- Two students, Dr. Neha Saligram and Pavithra BS have been selected for the post of Medical Officer by Nightingales for which interview was held on 16 Mar 2016.
- Out of the 52 students who are in the final year of BHM, 12 have opted for higher studies, 34 have already been placed in reputed hotels like Ritz, Green Park, Crowne Plaza, Ocer, Shangri La, C Buritto, Dominos, Art of Living, Mango Hotels, Heera Caterers, The Beer Restaurant, ITC Windsor, Souk wagon, Oakwood International, The Gateway Hotel, Maxxrooms.com, Golden Palms and Resorts. For the remaining students placement process is under way. Many students are appearing for multiple interviews.
- Following companies participated in internship/placements recruitment program for M Tech. ABB, ISRO, Biz Times Pvt Limited, India International Infrastructure Engineers Limited, Skylux Telelink Pvt Limited, Ingersoll-Rand India Limited, BBR(India) Pvt Limited, Akuva Infotech, Kaynes Technology, Incite CAM, Artiflct Design, KPIT, Cummins, Sankalp, Microsemi, Terraton, KPMG
- Following companies participated in internship/placements recruitment program for MBA MSIL, AMTs Management, Herman Miller, The Karnataka State Co-operative Apex Bank, KPMG, Smollan India, Q ness software, Manya Education, Collebera, Aditaya Birla, Artiflct Design, Exide Batteries.
Masters in Hospital Administration:
Engineering and Technology:
Management and Commerce:
Flurry of Placements in Various Faculties from February to April 2015
- iProPAT Intellectual Property Solutions conducted campus interview on 17th April 2015 and selected five M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) students (Randip Chaudhary, Madhu K. L., C. Siddhesh, RajKumar A. S., N. Bhanupriya) for the post of Trainee/Research Associate
- Glaxo Smith Kline Pharmaceuticals has selected Elton G. D’Souza from B.Pharm as Territory Business Manager during the interview held on 15th April 2015
- Three M Pharm (Pharmacology) candidates (Hajira Bhanu, Mitra S, Rimi Ghosh) have been successful in interview conducted by Magna Health Solutions Ltd on 31st March 2015. The post offered is Trainee Pharmacovigilance
- Divya K. M. from M.Pharm (Pharmacology) student has been successfully placed as Trainee Manager in Indus Viva Health Care. The interview was held on 29th March 2015
- Sanofi India Ltd. conducted campus interview on 27th March 2015 and selected six B.Pharm students for the post of Sales Executive (Nill Biswas, Roja T. V., Nandini P. N., Priya Banerjee, Aviroop Biswas, K. Lakshmi Sirisha)
- Altair India has selected Vineet Mathews from M.Sc.[Engg.](PD) during the interview held on 25th March 2015
- Genpact has selected Gautam from M.Sc.[Engg.]
- Windmills Brewery held interviews on 22nd March 2015 and selected twelve BHM candidates for the posts of Management Trainee. The selected candidates are Samuel Prince, Abhishek Sengupta, Chingaremba, Kiran GM, Naresh S, Omkar Praful, Rohith Kumar, Shaik Thaidul, Sharath KG, Sharath Kumar, Thejeswara and Vijay Kumar
- Ridgetop Dental International conducted campus interview on 18th March 2015 and selected eight BHM candidates (Hemanth Agashe, Abhishek Sengupta, Alan Serrao, Amartya Pal, Kartik Prabhu, Kiran G. M., P. Jaya Bharath, Rakesh Chettri) for the posts of Executive-Front Office & Client Relations
- Abbott India Ltd has selected three B Pharm candidates (Vimal Prakash, Nill Biswas, Asfak Alam) for the post of Territory Business Manager during the interview conducted on 14th March 2015
- Continental India has selected Mahir from M.Sc.[Engg.](RTES). The interview was held on 12th March 2015
- Indigene Life Systems conducted campus interview on 12th Mar 2015 in Faculty of Pharmacy (FPH) and selected seven PharmD (Raaga Ravali, Lakshmi Narayana, Alwyn P Saju, Christina Varghase, Swathi Shekhar, Ann Mary Mathew, K. Sri Ramya) and one M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) candidate (N. Bhanupriya) for the post of Trainee-Scientific Writing
- Mobiveil Technologies selected Nivedita from M Sc. Eng. during the interview held on 7th Mar 2015
- Vibez Event Management held interview on 3rd Mar 2015 and selected four BHM candidates (Hemanth Agashe, Abhishek Sengupta, P.Jaya Bharath, Thejeswara) for the posts of Business Development Executive
- Aloft conducted campus interview on 25th February 2015 and selected Akhil Rana, BHM candidate for the post of Management Trainee and Hotel Operations Trainee
- Sheraton selected eleven BHM candidates on interview held on 23rd February for entry levels in all departments. The names of the candidates are Abhiram BR, Akshaya B, Alan Serrao, Jafar Sadiz Moihd, Jayprakash Kumar, Mukul VB, Naresh S, Rakesh Chettri, Md. Rabbani, Thejeswara and Md. Shamiuddin
- Four Fountain Spa conducted campus interview on 19th February 2015. Four BHM candidates (Abhiram BR, Akshaya B, Mukul VB, Naresh S) were selected for the posts of Management Trainee
- The final interview of The Taj was held on 18th February and two BHM candidate were selected for the post of Management Trainee, Akhil Pillai (HOMT) and R. Vishwesh (TMTP)
- Arjun Jhadav from M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) was selected by Quintiles as Clinical Data Associate during the interview held on 14th February 2015
- Inorbit Mall selected three BHM candidates, Mandanna, Mukul V. B. and Puja Kumari as Management Trainee during the interview held on 10th February 2015
- Kartik Prabhu, Mukul V. B., N. Kanika and Umang Yadav have been selected by Lemon Tree
- Creamworks Hospitality selected one BHM candidate (Samuel Joseph) as Management Trainee during the interview held on 9th February 2015
Placements @ UAS
The university has recorded high percentage of student placements from Faculties of Engineering, Pharmacy and Hospitality Management & Catering Technology. The students are placed in coveted positions in reputed organizations and business establishments.
Flurry of Placements in Various Faculties from August 2014 to January 2015
- Jubilant Food Works has selected six BHM candidates Hemant Agashe, Prateek Joshi, Ashley, Puja Kumari, Zainul and Siddhant Chalke to work for them
- The Oberoi has selected six BHM students Mandanna, Mukul V. B., Puja Kumari, R. Vishwesh, Umang Yadav and Monish Raj to work in the Oberoi Group of Hotels
- On 20th January 2015 Chancery held interviews and selected five BHM candidates (Akhil Pillai, Akshaya B, Jafar Sadiz Moihd, Kartik Prabhu, N. Kanika, Rohith Kumar, Shaik Thaidul, Thejeswara) for the posts of Management Trainee and Hotel Operations Trainee
- Howard Johnson conducted interviews on 13th & 19th January 2015 and selected BHM candidates Abhiram BR, Akshaya B, Akhil Pillai, R. Vishwesh, Vijay Kumar for entry level in all departments.
- On 12th January 2015 Oakwood conducted campus interview. Five BHM candidates (Akhil Pillai, Mandanna, R. Vishwesh, Md. Rabbani, Siddhant Chalke) were selected for the posts of Management Trainee and Hotel Operations Trainee
- The Park held interviews on 8th, 9th & 10th January 2015 and selected one BHM candidate (Umang Yadav). The designation offered is Management Trainee
- Leela Palace held campus interview on 7th January 2015 and selected seven BHM candidates (Abhiram BR, Akhil Pillai, N Kanika, Prateek Joshi, R. Vishwesh, Md. Rabbani, Md. Shamiuddin) by offering entry level positions in all departments
- JW Marriott conducted campus interview on 5th & 6th January 2015 in Faculty of Hospitality Management & Catering Technology (FHM&CT). The selected BHM candidates are Carl D' Mello, Kartik Prabhu, Omkar Praful, Prateek Joshi, Puja Kumari, Rohith Kumar and Tia Abraham. All the candidates were offered entry level positions in various departments
- Crowne Plaza has selected Akhil Pillai from BHM during the interview conducted by them
- SASTECH has selected Mayur & Darshan from M.Sc.[Engg] (RTES)
- EinNel Technologies has selected Karthik, Lanka Vinay Rao, Sachin Shinde, Vinay, Venkat Krishna and Santosh from M Sc. Eng. (Automotive Product Design). The interview was held on 16th Nov 2014
- IFB Automotive conducted interview on 29th Sept 2014 and selected Salman from M.Sc.[Engg] (Automotive Electronics)
- Three candidates from M.Sc.[Engg] (RTES) (Sonali, Abhishek, Chaitra) have been successfully placed in Caliber Assurance Pvt. Ltd. The interview was held on 20th Aug 2014
- ESI Software India Pvt. Ltd conducted interview on 18th August 2014 and successfully placed Bharat from M Sc. Eng. (Automotive Engineering)
- HAL Edgewood Technologies conducted interview on 14th August 2014 and selected Rashmi from M.Sc.[Engg](RTES)
- Zen C. George from M.Sc.[Engg](Product Design) has secured a job in General Motors during interview conducted on 13th August 2014
Meet Our Alumni:
My experience in the college throughout my curriculum has been excellent it has a very bright and welcoming atmosphere that has motivated me to succeed. And I am very grateful to the members of placement cell and they are very professional and cooperative.
-Nidhin A, Digital Modeler at Estech Desig
After working in the mechanical industry for about 1 ½ years I was eagerly waiting for a job in engineering services sector, but was unable to pass through any interviews due to lack of skills. Finally I joined MSRSAS to up skill and hone myself for a better carrier aspect. The university and the faculty taught, motivated and stood with me all the times to give me more and more knowledge by making others less competitive in the job market. The placement department helped me getting internship in Altair Engineering India and finally helped me to get into Genpact Engineering Services, where I wanted to see myself when I joined the college. Thanks to Dr. Shankapal, Dr. Narahari and the Placements.
-Goutham M A, Associate Engineer at Genpact Engineering Service
Chintan Majithia Dear Sir, How are you doing? Hope everything is fine. With immense pleasure I am writing this email to share the details on my new venture of importing superbikes and custom bike designs, development and manufacturing. Before joining Ramaiah what I knew about automobile design is the data books, some formula's and theory calculations. But Ramaiah opened doors to actual design and development process from sketches to complete manufacturing processes.
The group projects and thesis project boosted the confidence to do achieve something beyond numbers (exam scores). All the teachings and exposure at Ramaiah has helped me to achieve this and am sure it will help me in long run for sure. Thank you to you and the entire Ramaiah management and staff for bringing world class facilities in India and helping us grow. Looking forward to hear from you. Best Regards, Chintan, Super Nitroo,
How are you doing? Hope everything is fine.
With immense pleasure I am writing this email to share the details on my new venture of importing superbikes and custom bike designs, development and manufacturing.
Before joining Ramaiah what I knew about automobile design is the data books, some formula's and theory calculations. But Ramaiah opened doors to actual design and development process from sketches to complete manufacturing processes.
The group projects and thesis project boosted the confidence to do achieve something beyond numbers (exam scores).
All the teachings and exposure at Ramaiah has helped me to achieve this and am sure it will help me in long run for sure.
Thank you to you and the entire Ramaiah management and staff for bringing world class facilities in India and helping us grow.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Chintan, Super Nitroo,
|More Details: Visit|