Application Fee - Rs. 1,500 (Non-Refundable)
(A Demand Draft of Rs.1,500/- drawn in favour of "M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences" payable at Bengaluru to be sent along with the Registration Form.)
Application Form - Online
Filled Up forms to be sent to :
Director - Admissions
M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
University House, Gnanagangothri Campus
New BEL Road, MSR Nagar, Bangalore - 560054
Phone : +91 80 4536 6666
E-mail : email@example.com
Selection for admission to the M.S. (By Research) programme will be through a written test followed by an interview as described below. The relative weightages (see Merit list below) for the written test, interview and the previous academic performance, taken together, shall form the basis for preparing the merit list of eligible candidates.
Written Test Procedure
- (i)The Written Test will cover the core concepts in the respective faculties and are designed to assess the candidates’ depth of knowledge and potential to carry out research work.
- (ii) The Test will have the following, four components:
- Logical and Analytical abilities
- Reasoning abilities
- General Knowledge
- (iii) Tests/Questions may be a mixture of multiple choice, fill in the blanks, one-two line answers and short answers. They will not require long, descriptive answers
- (iv) The use of a calculator is permitted
- (v) The total marks for the written examination is 100 and consists of 100 questions over duration of 2 hours
- Candidates will be asked to make a presentation outlining his/her interests and abilities for about 15 minutes. The format for the presentation can be downloaded from the website www.msruas.ac.in. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session for duration of about 10 minutes.
- Each candidate will be evaluated on the basis of his/her oral presentation skills, ability to articulate complex ideas, how he/she would respond to hypothetical scenarios that may be posed or other appropriate method to assess the candidate’s research and analytical potential.
A final merit list will be drawn based on the;
- Performance in the written test (30%)
- Interview (30%)
- Academic performance (40%)
The decision of RIC will be the final in the selection of candidates for all M.Phil. programmes
The selected candidates shall fulfill all admission formalities within the prescribed date paying the fee and completing all admission formalities as notified by the university, failing which the selection stands cancelled. Candidates are advised to read carefully the Prospectus and admission details before applying
Candidates / Parents interested in admission to different courses in M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences are informed not to pay any form of fees to any Consultant / Person who assure admission in M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. Payment of fees is to be made directly to M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences only
M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences